GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A local bus driver faces a statutory rape charge in Greene County after a five-month investigation by the TBI.
49-year-old Jerry Malone of Greene County is charged with statutory rape by an authority figure, aggravated statutory rape, and purchasing alcoholic beverages for a child.
The TBI says Malone is accused of meeting two juveniles on October 7 of last year and providing them alcohol.
They say Malone is also accused of going to a home with the juveniles, where they say he had sex with one of them.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane