Nearly one month after Washington County, Tennessee's school bus 88 crashed injuring over two dozen David Crockett high school students, legal action is being sought by those feeling the impact the most.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport