Brush fire spreads to home in Blountville
A brush fire spread to a mobile home in Blountville on Thursday afternoon.
Sullivan County Fire Chief Eric Wilson tells us the fire started when the family was burning garbage, which isn't allowed.
The fire damaged one room of the mobile home, forcing the family there to find a new place to stay.
No charges have been filed.
Firefighters remind you to always get a permit before burning.
Copyright © 2014 by WCYB. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.