BRISTOL, Va. - UPDATE 7/30: Jason Krukowski-Oliver has been arrested in Bristol.
Two brothers are charged in connection to an armed robbery in Bristol, Virginia.
On July 23, officers say two people walked into the Country Boy Market on Lee Highway and stole money.
Investigators say they pulled a gun on the employee.
Six days later, they charged Jason and Jashua Krukowski-Oliver. Jashua was arrested on Tuesday, but Jason hasn't been caught yet.
They are charged with robbery, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and conspiracy to commit robbery.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave