BRISTOL, Va. - UPDATE 7/30: Jason Krukowski-Oliver has been arrested in Bristol.
Two brothers are charged in connection to an armed robbery in Bristol, Virginia.
On July 23, officers say two people walked into the Country Boy Market on Lee Highway and stole money.
Investigators say they pulled a gun on the employee.
Six days later, they charged Jason and Jashua Krukowski-Oliver. Jashua was arrested on Tuesday, but Jason hasn't been caught yet.
They are charged with robbery, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace