BRISTOL, Va. - UPDATE 7/30: Jason Krukowski-Oliver has been arrested in Bristol.
Two brothers are charged in connection to an armed robbery in Bristol, Virginia.
On July 23, officers say two people walked into the Country Boy Market on Lee Highway and stole money.
Investigators say they pulled a gun on the employee.
Six days later, they charged Jason and Jashua Krukowski-Oliver. Jashua was arrested on Tuesday, but Jason hasn't been caught yet.
They are charged with robbery, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting