BRISTOL, Va. - UPDATE 7/30: Jason Krukowski-Oliver has been arrested in Bristol.
Two brothers are charged in connection to an armed robbery in Bristol, Virginia.
On July 23, officers say two people walked into the Country Boy Market on Lee Highway and stole money.
Investigators say they pulled a gun on the employee.
Six days later, they charged Jason and Jashua Krukowski-Oliver. Jashua was arrested on Tuesday, but Jason hasn't been caught yet.
They are charged with robbery, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport