BRISTOL, Va. - UPDATE 7/30: Jason Krukowski-Oliver has been arrested in Bristol.
Two brothers are charged in connection to an armed robbery in Bristol, Virginia.
On July 23, officers say two people walked into the Country Boy Market on Lee Highway and stole money.
Investigators say they pulled a gun on the employee.
Six days later, they charged Jason and Jashua Krukowski-Oliver. Jashua was arrested on Tuesday, but Jason hasn't been caught yet.
They are charged with robbery, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and conspiracy to commit robbery.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next