HOOVER, Ala. - University of Tennessee junior offensive lineman Mack Crowder represented the Vols Tuesday at SEC Media Days.
The Bristol native and former Tennessee High Viking will be part of a brand new offensive line this season, and he faced plenty of questions about their readiness from the national media.
"It's an opportunity just to go out there and prove that we can play," Crowder said.
"We've obviously been in the background for the last couple years and we're all just looking forward to going out there and showing what we have."
Crowder said he was honored to be able to represent the Vols at the annual SEC Media Days.
"I was very excited to get down here and represent the team and the whole university in front of the whole country. Being from Tennessee, it has a bigger impact on me because I know what kind of tradition the University of Tennessee has on the whole state."
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport