BRISTOL, Va. - The Bristol White Sox professional baseball team has announced the dates for their upcoming summer concert series, a new addition to the Sox promotional calendar for 2013.
Fans will have the opportunity to watch up and coming musicians from the region before select professional baseball games this season at Boyce Cox Field.
Opening the series will be Adam Lawson on June 25 against the Kingsport Mets, followed by The Farmhouse Ghost on July 18 against the Elizabethton Twins. The inaugural series will conclude with Seventh Inning Stretch on August 1 against the Greenville Astros.
The gates to the ballpark will open at approximately 5:45 p.m. on concert dates, with music starting at 6 pm.
For more information about the Sox, or to purchase tickets for the 2013 season, visit www.BristolSox.com.
- Death toll from Sevier County wildfires increases to 14
- Updated Comptroller critical of Washington County, TN Sheriff's Office
- Kingsport man wanted for violent attack on female victim and cat
- Police searching for man suspected in 2 Kingsport burglaries
- Police: Fake news story led gunman to popular DC pizzeria