BRISTOL, Va. - A Bristol, Virginia man is facing charges after police say a woman claimed she was assaulted, held against her will, and raped.
34-year-old Kenney Eugene Collin, Junior was arrested Sunday after a woman claimed that she and her children had been physically and verbally abused for the last week.
Police say she told a neighbor she was not allowed to leave her home and Collin installed screws in the window frame so they could not be opened.
The victim told police Collin kicked open a locked bedroom door and raped her.
The victim was eventually able to escape with her children and call police from a neighboring apartment while he was asleep.
Collin is charged with rape, assault, contribute to delinquency of a minor, abduction.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate