BRISTOL, Va. - A recreational vehicle parked in front of a house in Bristol , Virginia caught fire Saturday night.
Bristol, Virginia dispatchers told News 5 the fire happened on Georgia Street. That's near Exit 7 off of Old Airport Road.
Firefighters said they had to block off a street in the area to tend to the burning vehicle.
They told News 5 no one was in the R.V. at the time of the fire, however a near by house did suffer some heat damage.
Firefighters said the family inside the home will be able to stay there tonight.
No word yet on the cause of the fire.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment