BRISTOL, Tenn. - In preparation for the grand opening of the Bass Pro Shops in Bristol, Tennessee, the new Pinnacle Parkway traffic signal was activated on August 4.
The signal will begin operating in "flash" mode to allow drivers to get used to the change. It will flash for seven days, and is expected to operate as a regular stop-and-go light on August 11.
The city of Bristol, Tennessee warns drivers that the speed limit on Highway 11-W and West State Street will be changed from 55 to 45 miles per hour.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire