BRISTOL, Tenn. - In preparation for the grand opening of the Bass Pro Shops in Bristol, Tennessee, the new Pinnacle Parkway traffic signal was activated on August 4.
The signal will begin operating in "flash" mode to allow drivers to get used to the change. It will flash for seven days, and is expected to operate as a regular stop-and-go light on August 11.
The city of Bristol, Tennessee warns drivers that the speed limit on Highway 11-W and West State Street will be changed from 55 to 45 miles per hour.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois
- Updated UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail reopens
- Updated Jonesborough police chief issues brief statement after being placed on leave