BRISTOL, Tenn. - In preparation for the grand opening of the Bass Pro Shops in Bristol, Tennessee, the new Pinnacle Parkway traffic signal was activated on August 4.
The signal will begin operating in "flash" mode to allow drivers to get used to the change. It will flash for seven days, and is expected to operate as a regular stop-and-go light on August 11.
The city of Bristol, Tennessee warns drivers that the speed limit on Highway 11-W and West State Street will be changed from 55 to 45 miles per hour.
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School