BRISTOL, Tenn. - In preparation for the grand opening of the Bass Pro Shops in Bristol, Tennessee, the new Pinnacle Parkway traffic signal was activated on August 4.
The signal will begin operating in "flash" mode to allow drivers to get used to the change. It will flash for seven days, and is expected to operate as a regular stop-and-go light on August 11.
The city of Bristol, Tennessee warns drivers that the speed limit on Highway 11-W and West State Street will be changed from 55 to 45 miles per hour.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations