BRISTOL, Va. - It was hard to find a parking spot Thursday night at one of the biggest trunk-or-treat events this week.
The Victory Baptist Church had six bounce houses set up for kids, twice as many as last year.
The church also added a snow cone machine to their event this year.
Trunk-or-treat organizer Greg McReynolds told us 25 cars came to give candy to the trick-or-treaters.
"We have over 1,000 pounds of candy to give out," he said. "We've had a ton of kids, it's the biggest year so far. This is our 10th year and our biggest."
McReynolds told News5 that people came to the event from as far as Damascus.
Church donations paid for the whole thing, he said.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman