BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee leaders want to hear from you before developing land around Bristol Regional Medical Center.
The city is taking a look at options for the area off Interstate 81 and Highway 11-W to make sure they are conducive to strengthening and expanding business.
Community Development Director Shari Brown told News 5 WCYB she will listen to business and property owners before making development plans. "We are studying different ways to access this project area. There has been some talk about cross town connectors. We are also looking at ways to increase our transit routes," Brown said.
The city held a meeting on Friday night to meet with anyone interested in giving his or her opinion. You can still give your input by contacting Bristol Community Development at 423-989-5514.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University