BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Tennessee detective is back on the job after being found not guilty of assaulting his girlfriend.
We spoke to Bristol Police Chief Blaine Wade on Monday.
He said Eric Sargent returned to his position with the department on Friday.
The charges stemmed from Sargent's arrest back in February.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims