BRISTOL, Tenn. - A fire forced employees to evacuate a Bristol, Tenn. plant.
The fire happened around 9:30 a.m. Friday morning at Bristol Metals.
John Tidlow, the company's Executive Vice President, said the fire happened in one of the gas tank areas outside the plant.
No one was hurt, but employees were evacuated as a precaution.
The fire caused very little damage.
The cause remains under investigation.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day