BRISTOL, Tenn. - A fire forced employees to evacuate a Bristol, Tenn. plant.
The fire happened around 9:30 a.m. Friday morning at Bristol Metals.
John Tidlow, the company's Executive Vice President, said the fire happened in one of the gas tank areas outside the plant.
No one was hurt, but employees were evacuated as a precaution.
The fire caused very little damage.
The cause remains under investigation.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial