BRISTOL, Tenn. - A fire forced employees to evacuate a Bristol, Tenn. plant.
The fire happened around 9:30 a.m. Friday morning at Bristol Metals.
John Tidlow, the company's Executive Vice President, said the fire happened in one of the gas tank areas outside the plant.
No one was hurt, but employees were evacuated as a precaution.
The fire caused very little damage.
The cause remains under investigation.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane