BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Police have charged a man with dumping tires and other items in a vacant lot.
Police were called to the vacant lot at the old Ponderosa Truck Stop property to investigate a report of someone dumping tires.
Police set up surveillance at the lot; they say a green Dodge Ram driven by 30-year-old Anthony Woods appeared later and dumped other items.
Police confronted Woods and he admitted to dumping the items. Woods was charged with Aggravated Criminal Littering and was released on a citation.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor