BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Police have charged a man with dumping tires and other items in a vacant lot.
Police were called to the vacant lot at the old Ponderosa Truck Stop property to investigate a report of someone dumping tires.
Police set up surveillance at the lot; they say a green Dodge Ram driven by 30-year-old Anthony Woods appeared later and dumped other items.
Police confronted Woods and he admitted to dumping the items. Woods was charged with Aggravated Criminal Littering and was released on a citation.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region