BRISTOL, Va. - The Bristol Public Library, in conjunction with a local campaign, is offering an opportunity for parents and children to enjoy.
Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. at the Bristol Public Library, parents took time to read with their children.
This story-time event aligns with Smart Beginnings Start With Families, the campaign by the Virginia Early Childhood Foundation and the Library of Virginia to focus attention on the important role that parents and loving caregivers play in the lives of their young children, and to also ensure school readiness for kids.
The event takes place year-round.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial