Thousands from around east Tennessee and southwest Virginia gathered at noon Thursday to observe the 62nd National Day of Prayer, joining an estimated 2 million from around the country to "Pray for America."
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial