BRISTOL, Tenn. - The man who has been at the helm of Bristol Regional Medical Center is stepping down because of health reasons.
Bart Hove has been the president for 12 years. He recently appeared on News 5 to talk about Governor Bill Haslam's plan for health care.
"After 37-years in administration and due to my own medical issues, it is time for me to step aside," said Hove.
Wellmont will conduct a national search for hove's replacement. In the interim, Greg Neal, president of Wellmont's community hospital division, will serve as president.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction