BRISTOL, Va. - After 11 years, a local charity is moving into a new home to be able to help more families in need.
Bristol Faith In Action is officially open for business at its new location on Euclid Avenue in Bristol, Virginia.
We're told the building is five times the size of their old location. The organization now has four interview rooms and more space for donations, which means they'll be able to help more families.
"We got the building at a very good price and we were able to renovate it, furnish it, and everything was provided by one anonymous donor. It's been fantastic to have that ability to do all the things we've wanted to do," said Executive Director Tyler Franklin.
Bristol Faith In Action is supported by 71 area churches and helps families with financial, food, and personal care item assistance.
We're told all phone numbers and hours of operation will remain the same after the move.
If you'd like to donate, click here to visit their website.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin