BRISTOL, TENN. - Bristol Fabrication closed its doors for good. The company employed 87-people.
Synalloy, the parent company of Bristol Fabrication, says the division lost more than 5 million dollars between 2011 and 2013 and lost more than a million dollars during the first quarter of this year.
The company failed to reach a new agreement with the union that represents its workers.
- New Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin