BRISTOL, TENN. - Bristol Fabrication closed its doors for good. The company employed 87-people.
Synalloy, the parent company of Bristol Fabrication, says the division lost more than 5 million dollars between 2011 and 2013 and lost more than a million dollars during the first quarter of this year.
The company failed to reach a new agreement with the union that represents its workers.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond