BRISTOL, TENN. - Bristol Fabrication closed its doors for good. The company employed 87-people.
Synalloy, the parent company of Bristol Fabrication, says the division lost more than 5 million dollars between 2011 and 2013 and lost more than a million dollars during the first quarter of this year.
The company failed to reach a new agreement with the union that represents its workers.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region