BRISTOL, Tenn. - Dozens of people are losing their jobs now that a business has decided to close in Bristol, Tennessee.
Bristol Custom Solutions on Bluff City Highway will phase out operations in the next 30 days, according to parent company CEO John Lanman.
They will close the doors for good by the end of the year.
Right now 65 people work there. They are consolidating operations with their existing plant in Mexico.
The company is a cut-and-sew operation that makes bank bags to transport money securely.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic