BRISTOL, Tenn. - Dozens of people are losing their jobs now that a business has decided to close in Bristol, Tennessee.
Bristol Custom Solutions on Bluff City Highway will phase out operations in the next 30 days, according to parent company CEO John Lanman.
They will close the doors for good by the end of the year.
Right now 65 people work there. They are consolidating operations with their existing plant in Mexico.
The company is a cut-and-sew operation that makes bank bags to transport money securely.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue