BRISTOL, Tenn. - Dozens of people are losing their jobs now that a business has decided to close in Bristol, Tennessee.
Bristol Custom Solutions on Bluff City Highway will phase out operations in the next 30 days, according to parent company CEO John Lanman.
They will close the doors for good by the end of the year.
Right now 65 people work there. They are consolidating operations with their existing plant in Mexico.
The company is a cut-and-sew operation that makes bank bags to transport money securely.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital