BRISTOL, Tenn. - Dozens of people are losing their jobs now that a business has decided to close in Bristol, Tennessee.
Bristol Custom Solutions on Bluff City Highway will phase out operations in the next 30 days, according to parent company CEO John Lanman.
They will close the doors for good by the end of the year.
Right now 65 people work there. They are consolidating operations with their existing plant in Mexico.
The company is a cut-and-sew operation that makes bank bags to transport money securely.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend