BRISTOL, Tenn. - Fire forced the evacuation of people working at Bristol Metals in Bristol, Tennessee Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 Friday morning. .
Bristol Metals Executive V.P. John Tidlow said the fire started in one of the gas tank areas outside the plant.
No one got hurt and the fire caused little damage.
Employees were evacuated as a precaution.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon