BRISTOL, Tenn. - Fire forced the evacuation of people working at Bristol Metals in Bristol, Tennessee Friday morning.
It happened around 9:30 Friday morning. .
Bristol Metals Executive V.P. John Tidlow said the fire started in one of the gas tank areas outside the plant.
No one got hurt and the fire caused little damage.
Employees were evacuated as a precaution.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital