BRISTOL, Va. - Valentine's Day is less than a week away but some Bristol dancers got to celebrate the holiday early on Sunday night.
The Bristol Ballet held their 8th annual Father-Daughter Dance fundraiser.
The father-daughter pairs had the chance to take pictures, eat treats, and most importantly, hit the dance floor. "Some of these fathers really cherish something like this where they can really have time with their daughters and have a good time," said Kelly Barnette, the president of the Bristol Ballet Board of Directors.
He told us the fundraiser sold out with 150 people attending.
The Bristol Ballet celebrates its 65th anniversary this year.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker