ABINGDON, Va. - The three-year-old boy, who was seriously injured after a tragic accident on Mother's Day, is going back to the hospital.
Brayden Altmann's mother tells us he is running a fever and is being checked out at Johnson City Medical Center.
Altmann accidentally run over by a lawn-mower and lost his leg on Mother's Day. Brayden had three surgeries, including a skin graft.
The family is asking for prayers.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim