ABINGDON, Va. - The three-year-old boy, who was seriously injured after a tragic accident on Mother's Day, is going back to the hospital.
Brayden Altmann's mother tells us he is running a fever and is being checked out at Johnson City Medical Center.
Altmann accidentally run over by a lawn-mower and lost his leg on Mother's Day. Brayden had three surgeries, including a skin graft.
The family is asking for prayers.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University