Popular now on WCYB.com
Brands boycotted over LGBT views
POSTED: 8:20 PM Jul 15 2012 UPDATED: 10:11 AM Apr 01 2014
OKCupid is calling for a boycott of Firefox over its CEO's support of an anti-gay marriage campaign. Take a look at other brands and products that have been boycotted over LGBT viewpoints.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated