Brands boycotted over LGBT views
OKCupid is calling for a boycott of Firefox over its CEO's support of an anti-gay marriage campaign. Take a look at other brands and products that have been boycotted over LGBT viewpoints.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone