Brands boycotted over LGBT viewpoints
Italian pasta maker Barilla is continuing to do damage control after its president came under fire for anti-gay remarks he made in September, which sparked many LGBT groups and customers to boycott Barilla products. Take a look at other brands and products that have been boycotted over their standpoints on LGBT rights.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000