Brands boycotted over LGBT viewpoints
Italian pasta maker Barilla is continuing to do damage control after its president came under fire for anti-gay remarks he made in September, which sparked many LGBT groups and customers to boycott Barilla products. Take a look at other brands and products that have been boycotted over their standpoints on LGBT rights.
Around The Watercooler
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record