Brands boycotted over LGBT viewpoints
Italian pasta maker Barilla is continuing to do damage control after its president came under fire for anti-gay remarks he made in September, which sparked many LGBT groups and customers to boycott Barilla products. Take a look at other brands and products that have been boycotted over their standpoints on LGBT rights.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes