Box spring helps save falling child
It's the stuff you might expect only to see on TV or in movies -- the upbeat kind with happy endings. Thankfully, that is just what happened in Burbank, Calif., as a toddler fell from three stories up into a stranger's arms and onto a box spring mattress.
Around The Watercooler
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal