The body of a Farragut High School senior was recovered after he fell overboard from a boat Wednesday afternoon, the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency confirmed Thursday.
Joshua Davis, 18, was boating with two friends at Fort Loudon Lake when he fell out of the boat and never surfaced. The witnesses told TWRA officers that he was holding a personal flotation device in his hand when he fell into the water.
Divers with the Knox County Rescue Squad recovered the teen's body just after 9:30 p.m. Thursday.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Updated UPDATE: Former ETSU men's tennis coach indicted for forgery, theft
- Preliminary hearing held for man accused of beating Carter County woman to death
- Bristol city leaders confirm Hobby Lobby to come to The Falls
- Sullivan South teacher charged with unlawful photographing
- Bristol man charged with breaking and entering of convenience store