BRISTOL, Tenn. - Crews continue cleanup at Bristol Motor Speedway following last weekend's NASCAR race.
our cameras found crews still sweeping the parking lots and emptying trash. during the process workers found what fans left behind, which included everything from cameras and phones to umbrellas -- they've even come across dentures.
the speedway does have a lost and found, and the track will ship back lost items to fans at no charge.
they hope to have the cleanup done by Wednesday.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument