BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol Motor Speedway is adding another event to its fall race lineup. -- Hank Williams, Jr. will headline a pre-race concert.
BMS officials hope the Grammy-award winning artist will excite the crowd before the fan-favorite Irwin Tools Night Race on August 24. Williams' concert is presented by the NRA.
Williams said he's coming home to Tennessee because many NASCAR fans are his fans.
You can purchase a pre-race super pass for $80, which gets you a front-row seat for the concert. News 5 has learned a portion of those proceeds go to the Bristol Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane