Blountville residents evacuated after gas leak
Several homes and an apartment complex were evacuated Saturday after a gas leak in Blountville.
We're told a construction crew was working on Burke Street when they hit a two inch gas line.
Homes around the leak as well as the entire Apple Villa apartment complex were evacuated.
After about an hour residents were allowed to return home.
Copyright © 2014 by WCYB. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.