A bill that would help bring money to Bristol, Virginia is on its way to the house of delegates.
The bill passed on Wednesday in the house finance committee by a vote of 18 to 4. The bill could come up in the house for a vote as early as Thursday. If passed, the city of Bristol, Virginia would be able to collect sales tax revenue directly when the firt store opens. If not passed, the tax money would go to Richmond, before coming back to Bristol.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City