BRISTOL, Va. - A man who was riding his bike at the intersection of Euclid and Piedmont avenue in Bristol, Virginia was hit by a car Sunday afternoon.
Bristol Virginia Police were called to the scene a little after three p.m.
Officers say the victim was taken to Bristol Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City