ABINGDON, VA. - Barter Theatre was founded on the belief that theatre is for everyone.
Barter has announced a new "barter break" ticket. Here is how it works. On the day of the show, all remaining tickets will be sold at half-price after 11:00 AM.
Tickets must be purchased in person on the day of the show.
The new ticket option is available the entire 2014 season for shows at both the main stage and Barter stage 2.
A good deal just got better in Abingdon.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane