Thousands of Bebe Love baby walkers are being recalled, because they don't meet federal safety standards.
One style can fit through a standard doorway, and is not designed to stop at the edge of a step. The leg of another will let a child slip down until it's head becomes trapped. If you have one you are advised to stop using it immediately. Click here to get information on a free repair kit.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game