Thousands of Bebe Love baby walkers are being recalled, because they don't meet federal safety standards.
One style can fit through a standard doorway, and is not designed to stop at the edge of a step. The leg of another will let a child slip down until it's head becomes trapped. If you have one you are advised to stop using it immediately. Click here to get information on a free repair kit.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall