Thousands of Bebe Love baby walkers are being recalled, because they don't meet federal safety standards.
One style can fit through a standard doorway, and is not designed to stop at the edge of a step. The leg of another will let a child slip down until it's head becomes trapped. If you have one you are advised to stop using it immediately. Click here to get information on a free repair kit.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial