Bristol, TN - There's more progress for a little boy who's fighting for his life.
Several weeks ago, we introduced you to William Winston Blevins. He's the son of Eric and Christina Blevins. He was born on March first. Soon after he was born, doctors learned Winston had a heart condition and needed the attention of doctors at the University of Virginia Medical Center.
We've learned Winston made it through another surgery that lasted 12-hours. After three attempts to remove him from the heart lung machine and three hours of monitoring and tweaking we've learned his heart is beating on its own.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day