Bristol, TN - There's more progress for a little boy who's fighting for his life.
Several weeks ago, we introduced you to William Winston Blevins. He's the son of Eric and Christina Blevins. He was born on March first. Soon after he was born, doctors learned Winston had a heart condition and needed the attention of doctors at the University of Virginia Medical Center.
We've learned Winston made it through another surgery that lasted 12-hours. After three attempts to remove him from the heart lung machine and three hours of monitoring and tweaking we've learned his heart is beating on its own.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals