BRISTOL, Tenn. - For many, the number 13 is considered unlucky. But not for the Lane family!
Jase Alexander Lane was born Wednesday at Bristol Regional Medical Center, on 3-13-13. But not only that...he weighed in at 7lbs 13 ounces. And he was born at 13:13 military time.
His mother Sarah says 13 is a significant number for their family. "Just the irony of everything because my birthday's April 13th and Sean's (the father) is September 13th," says Sarah.
We've learned Jase is the second born to the Lane family. He has a three year old sister.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway