BRISTOL, Tenn. - For many, the number 13 is considered unlucky. But not for the Lane family!
Jase Alexander Lane was born Wednesday at Bristol Regional Medical Center, on 3-13-13. But not only that...he weighed in at 7lbs 13 ounces. And he was born at 13:13 military time.
His mother Sarah says 13 is a significant number for their family. "Just the irony of everything because my birthday's April 13th and Sean's (the father) is September 13th," says Sarah.
We've learned Jase is the second born to the Lane family. He has a three year old sister.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- Updated Kingsport police looking for quick change scammers
- New Man charged with sexually abusing 8-month-old appears in court
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois