The Tennessee Attorney General put a hold on a proposed hospital sale to Mountain States Health Alliance by sending the issue back to the hospital board for more public input.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death