BRISTOL, Va. - Bristol, Virginia Police have arrested two suspects in the "airsoft shooting" incidents of last week.
Police tell us 18-year-old Joshua Dillon Clark and a 17-year-old male were charged with two counts of unlawful wounding and five counts of assault and battery.
Both are students at Virginia High School. Additional charges are pending.
Clark is being held in the Bristol, Virginia Jail on a $5,000 bond.
Charges are still being processed on the juvenile.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day