BRISTOL, Va. - Bristol, Virginia Police have arrested two suspects in the "airsoft shooting" incidents of last week.
Police tell us 18-year-old Joshua Dillon Clark and a 17-year-old male were charged with two counts of unlawful wounding and five counts of assault and battery.
Both are students at Virginia High School. Additional charges are pending.
Clark is being held in the Bristol, Virginia Jail on a $5,000 bond.
Charges are still being processed on the juvenile.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next