BRISTOL, Va. - Bristol, Virginia Police have arrested two suspects in the "airsoft shooting" incidents of last week.
Police tell us 18-year-old Joshua Dillon Clark and a 17-year-old male were charged with two counts of unlawful wounding and five counts of assault and battery.
Both are students at Virginia High School. Additional charges are pending.
Clark is being held in the Bristol, Virginia Jail on a $5,000 bond.
Charges are still being processed on the juvenile.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane