Argentina's Jorge Bergoglio elected new pope
Jorge Bergogolio was elected pope on March 13, 2013. He is the first non-European pope in the modern era. He is also the first pontiff from South America, and the first Jesuit to be elected head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Around The Watercooler
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169
- Panda may have faked pregnancy for more food
- Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead