Argentina's Jorge Bergoglio elected new pope
Jorge Bergogolio was elected pope on March 13, 2013. He is the first non-European pope in the modern era. He is also the first pontiff from South America, and the first Jesuit to be elected head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Around The Watercooler
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving