Argentina's Jorge Bergoglio elected new pope
Jorge Bergogolio was elected pope on March 13, 2013. He is the first non-European pope in the modern era. He is also the first pontiff from South America, and the first Jesuit to be elected head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Around The Watercooler
- Golfer jumps into pond to avoid hornet attack
- 8-year-old receives box of condoms in the mail
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'