Argentina's Jorge Bergoglio elected new pope
Jorge Bergogolio was elected pope on March 13, 2013. He is the first non-European pope in the modern era. He is also the first pontiff from South America, and the first Jesuit to be elected head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy