Argentina's Jorge Bergoglio elected new pope
Jorge Bergogolio was elected pope on March 13, 2013. He is the first non-European pope in the modern era. He is also the first pontiff from South America, and the first Jesuit to be elected head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Around The Watercooler
- Drunk passenger throws prosthetic leg at flight crew
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months