Argentina's Jorge Bergoglio elected new pope
Jorge Bergogolio was elected pope on March 13, 2013. He is the first non-European pope in the modern era. He is also the first pontiff from South America, and the first Jesuit to be elected head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Around The Watercooler
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying
- Dog tries to run for mayor
- Can Facebook tell you where to live?
- Your name can now be 'Travolta-fied'
- Man selling home for Dogecoins