Thousands of unaccompanied children have been crossing into the U.S. at our southern border and there have been rumors in our area saying some could be relocated to the vacant Virginia Intermont campus.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death