BRISTOL - Cars lined State Street in downtown Bristol on Friday night for the annual Hot Bristol Night Antique Car Show.
There were older cars, like a '54 Chevy, but also newer models dispersed in between.
Organizers said they were expecting to have about 300 cars at the event.
Charlie Campbell brought his Whizzer bikes to the show. He told us they were popular around the time of World War II.
"As a boy I had one and I had such fond memories of it," Campbell said. "As I started getting older I decided I would try to find one."
Campbell told us he even assembled one of the bikes.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media