SMYTH COUNTY, V - A fourth person charged with murder following a shooting in Smyth County, Virginia has been arrested.
Johnson City Police arrested Gary Brown of Chilhowie Saturday afternoon at the Johnson City Medical Center.
Brown faces first degree murder charges from Smyth County.
He was taken to the hospital after a shooting incident earlier in the week. Investigators say two people exchanged gunfire, killing 38-year-old Steven Neal Williams.
Jason Dale Martin, Helena Marie Taylor and Allen Dean Mathews also face first degree murder charges.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash