SMYTH COUNTY, V - A fourth person charged with murder following a shooting in Smyth County, Virginia has been arrested.
Johnson City Police arrested Gary Brown of Chilhowie Saturday afternoon at the Johnson City Medical Center.
Brown faces first degree murder charges from Smyth County.
He was taken to the hospital after a shooting incident earlier in the week. Investigators say two people exchanged gunfire, killing 38-year-old Steven Neal Williams.
Jason Dale Martin, Helena Marie Taylor and Allen Dean Mathews also face first degree murder charges.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program