BRISTOL, TENN. - The annual walk to raise awareness about Alzheimer's disease is schedule to take place Saturday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The event raises money for Alzheimer's research, care and support.
Across the nation, more than 600 communities will participate.
The event at BMS begins at 9:00AM with registration followed by the opening ceremonies at 10:00AM.
Alzheimer's disease is the nation's sixth-leading cause of death.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy