BRISTOL, TENN. - The annual walk to raise awareness about Alzheimer's disease is schedule to take place Saturday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The event raises money for Alzheimer's research, care and support.
Across the nation, more than 600 communities will participate.
The event at BMS begins at 9:00AM with registration followed by the opening ceremonies at 10:00AM.
Alzheimer's disease is the nation's sixth-leading cause of death.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets