BRISTOL, TENN. - The annual walk to raise awareness about Alzheimer's disease is schedule to take place Saturday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The event raises money for Alzheimer's research, care and support.
Across the nation, more than 600 communities will participate.
The event at BMS begins at 9:00AM with registration followed by the opening ceremonies at 10:00AM.
Alzheimer's disease is the nation's sixth-leading cause of death.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death