All things bacon
International Bacon Day is celebrated every year on the Saturday before Labor Day, which means that August 30 is this year's worldwide bacon celebration. Take a look at some of the quirkiest bacon-flavored and bacon-related products.
Around The Watercooler
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore