A massive recall of air compressors is being announced. Almost 100,000 of the compressors are being recalled because they can shock you. The recall affects the brands of "Mat Industries", "H-D-X", and "Powermate" two-gallon compressors sold from June 2010 through this past October.
They can become electrified through the terminals of the pressure switch when they come into contact with the housing for the motor. If you have one these washers it is recommended you stop using the device.
You can log-on to cpsc.gov for more information, and to get a repair kit for free.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal