WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A "shake and bake" meth lab leads to more charges for four Washington County, Virginia residents.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells us that meth lab was found on November 30 in a house on Robinette Gap Road in Mendota, but more charges have been made in the case.
Here are the facts so far -- Eddie Allison of Abingdon, Virginia, Amber Rasnick of Mendota, Virginia and Christine Coleman of Abingdon all face manufacturing meth and conspiracy to make meth charges.
The three returned to court on December 19.
Steve Vestal of Bristol, Tennessee was also charged for making meth. He will be extradited to Washington County, Virginia for multiple drug charges.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson