WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A "shake and bake" meth lab leads to more charges for four Washington County, Virginia residents.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells us that meth lab was found on November 30 in a house on Robinette Gap Road in Mendota, but more charges have been made in the case.
Here are the facts so far -- Eddie Allison of Abingdon, Virginia, Amber Rasnick of Mendota, Virginia and Christine Coleman of Abingdon all face manufacturing meth and conspiracy to make meth charges.
The three returned to court on December 19.
Steve Vestal of Bristol, Tennessee was also charged for making meth. He will be extradited to Washington County, Virginia for multiple drug charges.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway