BRISTOL, Tenn. - The man who is accused of robbing four different locations, including one bank, is scheduled to be arraigned this morning.
Christopher Michael Vaughan is charged with armed robbery at two convenience stores and Belmont Package Store in Bristol, Tennessee and New People's Bank in Bristol, Virginia.
He admitted to our reporters last week that he was struggling with his bills and that he made a mistake.
Vaughan's arraignment is scheduled for 9:00 this morning in Bristol, Tennessee. He had a bond hearing last Thursday and is in jail under a $250,000 bond.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy