BRISTOL, Tenn. - The man who is accused of robbing four different locations, including one bank, is scheduled to be arraigned this morning.
Christopher Michael Vaughan is charged with armed robbery at two convenience stores and Belmont Package Store in Bristol, Tennessee and New People's Bank in Bristol, Virginia.
He admitted to our reporters last week that he was struggling with his bills and that he made a mistake.
Vaughan's arraignment is scheduled for 9:00 this morning in Bristol, Tennessee. He had a bond hearing last Thursday and is in jail under a $250,000 bond.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough