BRISTOL, Tenn. - The man who is accused of robbing four different locations, including one bank, is scheduled to be arraigned this morning.
Christopher Michael Vaughan is charged with armed robbery at two convenience stores and Belmont Package Store in Bristol, Tennessee and New People's Bank in Bristol, Virginia.
He admitted to our reporters last week that he was struggling with his bills and that he made a mistake.
Vaughan's arraignment is scheduled for 9:00 this morning in Bristol, Tennessee. He had a bond hearing last Thursday and is in jail under a $250,000 bond.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia