Sheila Keen Warren is back in Florida to face murder charges. She's accused of dressing as a clown and killing Marlene Warren in 1990.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office tells our sister station Keen arrived at the Palm Beach County Jail just after 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Sheila Warren was arrested last week at her home near Abingdon for the murder. The case was cold for 27 years.
The State Attorney's Office said the death penalty has not been ruled out.
Keen will be in court Wednesday morning.
- Thousands driving through Tri-Cities to be with loved ones, this Thanksgiving
- Disney Animation, Pixar chief John Lasseter taking leave
- Homes with a heart: local United Way initiative offers shelter for families in need
- Parents urged to take a look at "Trouble in Toyland" report before Christmas shopping
- Mosheim's Blue Springs Lutheran Church added to National Register of Historical Places