Abingdon, Va. - The Town of Abingdon, Johnston Memorial Hospital and Crest Point Health have teamed up for the second annual Shamrock 4Miler on March 15th, 2013.
Registration will take place at the Abingdon Farmers' Market and the Start/Finish line will be at the Bonefire Smokehouse Restaurant located on Main Street in Abingdon.
Registration begins at 3:00pm and the race starts at 7:00pm. All proceeds benefit the Johnston Memorial Hospital Community Foundation.
Free food and drink for the runners at the finish line. Stick around for a great St. Patty's Day celebration at Bonefire Smokehouse. For more information on the race, visit www.werunevents.com or call 1-800-435-3440.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin