Abingdon, Va. - The Town of Abingdon, Johnston Memorial Hospital and Crest Point Health have teamed up for the second annual Shamrock 4Miler on March 15th, 2013.
Registration will take place at the Abingdon Farmers' Market and the Start/Finish line will be at the Bonefire Smokehouse Restaurant located on Main Street in Abingdon.
Registration begins at 3:00pm and the race starts at 7:00pm. All proceeds benefit the Johnston Memorial Hospital Community Foundation.
Free food and drink for the runners at the finish line. Stick around for a great St. Patty's Day celebration at Bonefire Smokehouse. For more information on the race, visit www.werunevents.com or call 1-800-435-3440.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend